- About us
- Steuler Group
You will find the responsible person according to Art. 4 Par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here.
You may contact our data protection officer by using the following contact details:
Steuler Services GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 2624 13-0
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that you transmit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the "https://" address line of your browser and by the lock symbol in the browser line.
(1) Personal data comprises all data relating to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) If the website is only used for information purposes, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, e.g. via the contact form, we only collect personal data that your browser automatically sends to our server. If you want to visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (legal base is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 sec. f) GDPR):
We save the IP address of your computer with the above-mentioned information in order to analyse the usage behaviour of visitors to our website and therefore improve our website. The data collected will be deleted within 7 days after collection.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we save the data you give us (your e-mail address, possibly your names, your company and your telephone number), and the date and time you contacted us so that we can respond to your enquiry. This information is provided voluntarily. If a contact form contains mandatory fields, these must be marked accordingly. If you do not provide the personal data required in each case, we may not be able to process your enquiry (legal base is Art. 6 Para 1 sec. a) GDPR).
We delete any data generated in this connection after storage is no longer necessary, or we limit the processing, if there are valid statutory storage obligations.
(1) In addition to the previously named data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. These cookies are small text files that are assigned to your browser and saved on your hard drive and through which specific information is sent to the point that set the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective.
(2) You can find more information about the cookies used on this website at www.steuler.de/en/cookie-notice.html.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
We recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
On this website, data is collected and stored using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, ("Matomo") on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f) DSGVO.
We use cookie technology for this purpose. However, we have configured Matomo in such a way that your IP address is only recorded in abbreviated form, so that we process your individual user data anonymously. A backtracking to your person is therefore not possible.
Should you not have used the option of objecting to the storage and evaluation of your data by Matomo-Technology when accessing our website, you may do so subsequently by deactivating the below check-box. In this case a so-called "Opt-Out-Cookie" will be stored in your browser, which means that Matomo does not collect any session data. This is not necessary if you have already objected to the storage and evaluation of your data by Matomo-Technology when accessing our website.
On our website, we offer the possibility to visit our company presentations in social networks and platforms.
You can find privacy notices and further information on our corporate presences in social networks and platforms here.
You have the following rights that you can exercise against us with respect to your personal data:
Right to information: The right to information about your personal data that we process and about other information, e.g. information stated in this privacy statement.
Right to correction: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
Right to deletion: Based on the so-called 'Right to be forgotten', you can demand your data to be deleted, unless there is a duty to store the data. However, this does not apply if we need to process your personal data to meet our statutory duties or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to restrict processing: This right comprises the restriction of the use or the type and scope of use. This right is restricted to certain cases and applies in particular, if: (a) the data is inaccurate; (b) processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion; (c) we no longer require the data, although you require the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If processing is restricted, we can save the data, but not use it. We keep a list of those persons that have exercised their right to restrict processing to ensure this restriction.
Right to object to processing: You can object to your personal data being processed if this is based on legitimate interests, in particular in the case of direct advertising.
Right to data portability: If technically feasible, we have a duty to transfer to you your personal data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format for your own purposes..
Right to notification: If you have exercised your right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction, deletion or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
Right to revocation: If you give us your consent to process your data, you can revoke this consent without stating any reasons at any time. This kind of revocation impacts on the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have sent us your revocation.
Of course, you can revoke your consent for processing your personal data for advertising and data analysis at any time and without stating reasons.
If we process your personal data after weighing interests, you can revoke the processing consent at any time. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular to fulfil a contract with you.
When exercising this revocation right, we would ask you to please provide us with reasons why you do not want us to process your personal data. In the case of a justified revocation, we will check the situation and will either stop or amend the data processing or will continue to process data based on our compelling legitimate reasons which we will disclose to you.
You can exercise these rights free of charge. However you must verify your identity with two factors.
To exercise your rights, any other enquiries or complaints, please use the e-mail address above (Section 1) or write to us. We will endeavour to answer you as quickly as possible.
In the event of a complaint, we will contact you to address the complaint. In case we cannot directly solve a complaint, we may have to work with the responsible authorities, in particular the data protection authorities.
You also have the right to send a complaint about the processing of your personal data to the data protection supervisory board.
We do not want to collect any personal data from persons below the age of 18. In general, children and persons under the age of 18 should not send personal data to us without the consent of their guardian. We do not request personal data from children, do not collect this data and do not give it to third parties. If we are sent any personal information of juveniles, we will delete this data and not use it as soon as we become aware that the data subject is a minor.
You can send a complaint to the above-mentioned data protection officer or a supervisory body. For instance the local supervisory body where the supposed breach occurred or at your workplace.
Likewise, you can also contact the regulatory body that is responsible for us:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz
Hintere Bleiche 34