We are also closely monitoring the developments surrounding the Corona pandemic and would like to inform you about our measures in this particular situation.
We are grateful that there has been no case of COVID-19 in our workforce so far and that we are still able to implement your projects and orders in the usual high quality.
In the Steuler Group, we have taken extensive measures to protect the health of our employees while at the same time maintaining our business activity.
- Meetings, conferences, training courses and business trips have been reduced to a minimum
- We introduced “split operations” in the production areas and divided the employees into groups / shifts that should not meet in the daily routine
- Our fitters wear their personal protective equipment (consisting of protective suit, gloves and masks) during working hours, go into the break times separately and keep the required minimum distance
- The teams in the offices were also separated and half of the employees work in home office
- In general, we aim to have employees with increased risk and previous illnesses preferably to work from home
- Extended hygiene standards and regulations have been specified for our canteens
- Visits to the company premises are kept to a minimum
- All locations were equipped with infrared clinical thermometers
- Special instructions must be followed for deliveries by truck. In shipping and goods receipt, the processing takes place without direct personal contact
- A recommendation for action applies to those returning from vacation, taking into account the official requirements of the health authorities
- The company has set up an overarching crisis team made up of managing directors and managers from the specialist departments, who will closely monitor current developments and react flexibly to the dynamic crisis situation
Our top priority is to continue to offer you excellent service, high-quality system solutions and product qualities, while ensuring the health and safety of our workforce at all times. We are confident that we can master this challenge well.
We wish you all the best and hope that you, your families and colleagues get through this challenging time well.